Wednesday 29th November 2023
Piles Causes, Symptoms, and Cure
Piles also known as hemorrhoid is a common health issue among mostly elders and a few young people. Piles cause inflammation and swelling veins in the lower part of the rectum and anus. Here in this blog, we will explore symptoms, causes, and ways to treat piles.
What is Piles?
Piles is a health condition where the affected person’s lower part of the rectum and anus get infected. It also causes tissue growth in the anus and makes you feel uncomfortable and uneasy.
Piles is divided into two types internal piles and external piles. Generally, internal piles occur in the rectum and externally it can’t be visible. In some rare cases, external piles occur protruding outside of the anus.
Symptoms of Piles
- Painful lumps around the anus
- Itching and discomfort around the anus
- Painful while passing the stools
- Bloody stools.
- Excessive bleeding
- Anal fistula
- Fecal incontinence
What are the Causes of Piles
There are serval reasons for piles to occur.
- If you have constipation or diarrhea for a long period of time then these can lead to piles.
- With age a person’s anal canal gettings weaker and it can lead to piles.
- If a person suffers from a persistent cough can cause piles.
- During pregnancy a few women suffer from piles due to pressure in the tummy later it is cured on its own.
- There is no evidence says that stress can cause piles but it is better to stay calm and happy.
How to Prevent Piles
People can prevent piles by making some changes which we will discuss below.
- Staying hydrated and eating rich-in-fiber foods help to soften the stool and make it easier to pass.
- Avoid straining while passing the stools because it can increase the chances of piles.
- Don’t lift heavy weights, it can also cause piles. Either you can use proper techniques to lift heavy loads or avoid lifting.
- Being overweight can also cause piles so make sure to regularly exercise and maintain your weight.
- Exercise and eating healthy foods can improve your digestion system and soften your stool.
- Take a warm water bath to get relief from itching and pain.
- Use an ice pack covered towered to get relief from discomfort.
- Keep your bottom clean and dry.
- Avoid alcohol and caffine until piles get cured.
- Urge to empty your bowel and then clear it otherwise, the stool will get dry and hard. It will difficult for you to poo.
When is the Right Time to Visit a Doctor for Piles
It can easily cure with proper care and follow a healthy diet. If you have the below-mentioned symptoms then consult with a doctor.
- During your bowel movement if you are bleeding then consult with a doctor.
- If you are suffering from piles and it is not improving after a week then consult with a doctor.
- If you are having any rectal bleeding then do consult with a doctor.
- Generally, hemorrhoids are cured within a week if a patient takes extra care of them but after a week it's getting worse then consult with a doctor.
- If you are having excessive bleeding and pain then consult with a doctor.
21 Home Remedies to Cure Piles
Take bath in warm water, it helps to relieve the pain and discomfort due to piles. You can also add a pinch of Epsom salt and apple cider vinegar for a better result.
It is the best remedy to reduce swelling and pain. In a thick towel add a few ice cubes then apply it to the affected area. Keep the ice pack minimum of 15 minutes, on an hourly basis. This method will relieve the pain caused by piles.
It is the best remedy to prevent itching and discomfort. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-stringent properties that help to treat inflammation and shrinking external tissues. Don’t apply it directly just take cotton then dip it and apply it to the affected area.
In an aluminum, pot add some water then warm the anus over the stream to get relief from pain and discomfort.
It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure wounds and skin-related problems. It reduces the watching and burning sensation due to piles. Applied raw aloe vera directly on the affected area to cure the wound.
It works as a natural healer and moisturizer. It provides relief from hemorrhoids and reduces inflammation and swelling. It also prevents the urge to itching. Either you can apply it directly on the wound or consume it.
Drink a sufficient amount of water so the stool will soften and be easier to release.
It helps you soften the stool and make it easier for you to release. There are many food sources like vegetables, almonds, fruits, and many more that can find fiber properties.
Wear Lose Fitting Jenas
We suggest wearing light and loose undergarments, it speeds up the healing process.
During your bowel movement don’t strain yourself because it can create pressure in the lower rectum. To avoid this stay healthy and make sure that you don’t suffer from constipation. Holding your stool for a few minutes can also lead to piles.
It contains anti-inflammatory properties that provide a soothing effect and reduce swelling. It also increases the elasticity of blood vessels which reduces the problem of passing stool. Consumption of olive oil improves bowel movement.
Epsom Salt and Gycerine
Mix two spoons of Epsom salt and mix with two spoons of glycerine then apply it to the affected area.
Myrtle Essential Oil
It's clinically tested that it prevents pain, irritation, swelling, bleeding, etc. You can directly apply it on the affected areas or applied its ointment.
Take three figs then soak them in a glass of water for a night then consume them. Consume it twice a day until your piles get cured.
Peel the pomegranate then boil it in a glass of water then drink it twice a day.
In a cup of goat milk add two spoons of mustard powder and a little sugar. Drink this remedy on an empty stomach.
Cow ghee improves healthy fat in your body that contains vitamins K, A, D, and E. It also improves your metabolism system and cures piles. Take one spoonful of ghee then mix it with warm water then drink it in the early morning.
Mango Seeds Powder
It is another remedy to get relief from pain and irritation. Mix two spoons of mango seeds powder with honey then consume it twice a day.
Ginger, Lime Juice, and Honey
These are another useful remedies to soften the stool and make it easier for you to release during bowel movement. Mix Two spoons of ginger, honey, lime juice, and mint leaves then mix it properly then consume this mixture four times a day.
Have a ripe mashed banana mixed with a cup of milk then drink it four times a day. This remedy will help you relieve the pain caused by piles.
It is another useful remedy to treat piles and reduce pain. Prepare a mixture of 50 ml of each ingredient such as carrot, spinach, and turnip leaves then drink it.
Here in this blog, we discussed causes and home remedies to cure piles. If you find this blog useful then let us know in the comment section.
Copyright © 2023 Trends In News - All Right Reserved