Friday 23rd February 2024
Intestine Worms; Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
If you have worms in the intestine then there might be hundreds of reasons for that such as diarrhea, digestive disorder, or some other reason. These worms can be treated with medications. If you don’t treat on time that can lead to some serious health complications.
What are the Symptoms of Intestine Worms
- Abdominal pain
- Gas and bloating
- Weight loss
How Do You Know If You Woems in Your Stool
If you have worms in your intestine then it will pass through your digestive system and be excreted. If you don’t have the above-mentioned symptoms then you find worms in your stool.
You might see different types of worms such as roundworms, pieceworms, large worms, pinworms, and thin & white worms.
Common Types of Intestinal Worms
Causes of Intestinal Worms
- If a person consumes undercooked meat from an infected animal then that person might develop intestinal worms.
- Consumption of contaminated water.
- Consumption of contaminated soil.
- Poor sanitation.
- Poor hygiene.
Risk factors of Intestinal Worms
Children are prone to intestinal worms because they are playing in an outer environment where they come across contaminated soil. If a person has low immunity then it can cause intestinal worms in the stomach.
According to the World Health Organisation, 24% of people suffer from intestinal worms every year.
When is The Right to Visit a Doctor
Generally, intestine worms can be treated on their own but if you have these symptoms then consult with a doctor.
- Having blood or pause in your stool.
- Vomiting frequently.
- Having elevated body temperature.
- Fatigue and dehydration can also lead to some serious health concerns.
- Losing weight for no reason.
- Stomach pain for two weeks or more.
- Having rashes and itch on the skin.
Prevent Intestinal Worms
- Don’t consume raw fish or meat.
- Don’t consume half-cooked food.
- After the cooking wait for a few minutes then eat it.
- If you are keeping meat or fish make sure to set the temperature to 20 c.
- Before cooking vegetables wash, clean, and then peel it.
- If you are eating leftover food then reheat then consume it.
Remedies to Treat Intestinal Worms
This property is found in European barberry and many studies confirm that it helps to reduce parasites in your intestine. In 2014 Iranian Journal of Parasitology released a report that said barberry protects against worms.
According to a 2015 study report if you consume papaya seeds that can protect you from the intestine and prevent worms from laying eggs in your intestine.
Pumpkin seeds contain amino acids and fatty acids that help eliminate the parasites in your body. In 2016, the International Journal of Molecular Science released a report that said it helps to reduce the egg of parasites in your intestine.
Many studies confirm that wormwood can help to paralyze, kill, or damage tapworms. It also eliminates the eggs laid by parasites. This ingredient is from raw plants.
It contains anti-parasitic properties that help to eliminate the parasites in your intestines. In 2021 a research paper was released that confirms it is also used to create medicines for the intestine.
It is a natural remedy that helps to treat your intestine worms and prevent them from laying eggs.
Here in this video, we discussed the symptoms, causes, and treatment of intestine worms. If you find this blog useful then feel free to share it with everyone.
Copyright © 2023 Trends In News - All Right Reserved