From 6°-40′ to 20°-00′ of Aquarius lay Satabhisha Nakshatra, which is understood for its “Bheshaja (medicinal or healing)” energy. Since this Nakshatra is a mutable Nakshatra, folks born to this Nakshatra are able to altering their opinions or views based on the conditions they belong to. Primarily this Nakshatra is represented by a circle, which represents the life cycle. The planet ruling this Nakshatra is Rahu and other people on this Nakshatra are very a lot focused on science and technology.
The star Aquarii bears the Arab title ‘Sadal Melik’ which suggests ‘fortunate star for the king’. Aquarii was identified to the Arabs. ‘Sadal Suud’ means the luckiest of the fortunate. The star on this area seems to have been in nice favor with the early astrologers.
Aquarius is depicted as a younger man pouring water (or alternatively, nectar) from an amphora into the mouth of the Southern Fish, represented by the constellation Piscis Austrinus.
Aquarius is often related to Ganymede, the son of King Tros, in Greek mythology. Ganymede was a gorgeous Trojan youth who caught Zeus’ eye, which prompted the god to disguise himself as an eagle (represented by the constellation Aquila) and carry him off to Olympus to function cup-bearer to the gods. In a distinct story, the constellation represents Deucalion, son of Prometheus, who survived the nice flood alongside along with his spouse Pyrrha.
In Babylonian mythology, Aquarius is recognized as GU.LA (the nice one), the god Ea himself and, in Egyptian tales, the constellation was mentioned to symbolize the god of the Nile.
Results of planets in Satabhisha
- Sun in Satabhisha could make you harsh, decided, hardworking and useful.
- When Mars in Satabhisha, you’ll have dangerous associates, it’s possible you’ll discover it tough to maintain a promise, you must be very cautious in business, folks might name you quick-tempered, and you’ll have to work onerous for comforts.
- Mercury in Satabhisha could make you a Government servant and provide you with, good place, curiosity in varied sciences/Sastras, Yogas for wealth after 30 years of age.
- Jupiter in Satabhisha may give you success within the latter half of your life, authorities job, good training, happiness, amiability and, familial comforts.
- Venus in Satabhisha may give you a very good life, make you engaging, good-natured and you’ll have to watch out about, dangerous associations from childhood.
- Saturn in Satabhisha signifies wealth, comforts, amiable, powerful speech, diplomatic nature, away from hometown, household comforts and you’ll have to be very moral.
- Rahu in Satabhisha might provide you with curiosity in unlawful deeds could make you onerous-hearted, egocentric nature may give you a very good place, and management of a village of a city.
- Ketu in Satabhisha offers a mix of fine and dangerous outcomes, thefts, and you’ll have to watch out about your pal circles.
Ascendant in Satabhisha:
Interest in mysticism and astrology, service-oriented, quiet, sincere, philosophical nature, political pursuits, travel for academic functions, clever, bother with alcohol, deception.
Moon in Satabhisha:
Truthful, principled, charitable, writing ability, wonderful reminiscence, curiosity in astrology, psychology, daring, adamant, daring nature, defeats enemies, opinionated, impartial, inventive nature. The moon in Satabhisha signifies an individual who is an effective healer or physician, and who’s mystical, meditative, philosophical, scientific and visionary. However, they can be secretive, reclusive, moody, depressed, opinionated and cussed; and undergo setbacks in relationships and marriage because of this. The moon in Satabhisha signifies an individual who is an effective healer or physician, and who’s mystical, meditative, philosophical, scientific and a visionary. However, they can be secretive, reclusive, moody, depressed, opinionated and cussed; and undergo setbacks in relationships and marriage because of this.
The Sun in Satabhisha: Good intelligence, artistic genius, onerous working, humanitarian concern, writing capacity, philosophical nature, wants exterior encouragement, sickly
Electricians; radar and X-ray specialists; technologists; astronauts; chemotherapists; pilots; radio operators; area researchers; martial artists; folks working within the movie and tv trade; fiction writers; photographers; herbalists; pimps & prostitutes; drug sellers, pharmaceutical employees; alcohol makers and distributors; sea faring professions; manufacturing of plastics; explorers, hunters; meditation gurus; puzzle specialists; Zen specialists; motorists; detectives.
Previous: Decoding the Nakshatras