Updated: April 18, 2020 9:22:34 am
Snapchat has collaborated with Amazon Prime Video for the second season of the Amazon authentic collection titled ‘Four More Shots Please!’. Under the collaboration, the corporate has launched a brand new ‘Snappable AR Lens’ that can transform your girl gang of “four” into the solid of the collection.
The new AR Lens will enable customers to snap themselves together with three associates and transform themselves into the lead solid for the net collection. The solid contains Siddhi (Maanvi Gagroo), Anjana (Kirti Kulhari), Umang (Bani J) and Damani (Sayani Gupta).
One fascinating truth about this collaboration is that that is the primary time Snapchat is utilizing this technology in Asia.
To use this function you may observe the given steps:
* Inside of the app faucet on your face and swipe up on the lenses display screen that exhibits up.
* From there select the Snappable choice and choose the Four More Shots Please! Lens.
* Take a selfie, and select the character they need to transform into.
* The lens will then replicate the character’s hair, make-up and style type on to your picture.
* It will then let you share the snap with three extra associates.
* After the chums take their snaps.
* The picture might be mixed and might then be posted on to your and your buddy’s tales.
Note: If you add any stickers, drawings or different inventive touches, all of them might be faraway from the snap after your buddy joins in on the Snappable AR Lens picture.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the most recent headlines
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd