Published: May 22, 2020 9:07:57 pm
Did you simply purchase a new phone? You should be excited to have had it delivered at your doorstep. You may need already set it up, synced your Google Account over Wi-Fi. But the most important chore of you transferring your WhatsApp from your old phone to your new phone remains to be left. Here we’ll have a look at a simple approach to transfer your WhatsApp information seamlessly from one gadget to one other in a couple of easy steps listed under:
Note: To transfer your WhatsApp account from one phone to one other you have to to have a single Google Drive account that may sync to each your smartphones. Another factor that you just want to take care is that the method would require a major quantity of information to be uploaded and downloaded, so you may have to guarantee that you’ve Wi-Fi entry.
How to again up WhatsApp? (Everything occurs on your old phone)
* Open WhatsApp.
* Tap on the three dots on the highest proper nook and faucet Settings.
* Select the ‘Chats’ possibility.
* Inside, faucet on the ‘Chat Backup’ possibility.
* Tap on Google Account and hyperlink the Google Account the place you need to again up your chats on.
* Select if you’d like to again up your movies additionally or not.
* Press the Back up possibility.
* The phone will then begin creating an area backup of your phone and begin importing it to the Google Drive account you linked earlier.
How to Restore all of the chats and media on your new phone?
* Download WhatsApp on your new phone.
* Open it and begin setting it up.
* Enter and confirm your cell quantity.
* Press subsequent.
* An possibility will present asking if you’d like to obtain and restore your WhatsApp information. (Remember you want to have the identical Google account logged into this phone to carry over your information)
* WhatsApp will then obtain the chats.
* After the chats are downloaded, they are going to begin exhibiting up. However, all of the media will take time to get restored.
Note: The process for iPhones can be comparable
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the newest headlines
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd